The Adventure Resumes

I have been collecting comics on and off for the majority of my life. Last year my daughter started to read a couple of Trade Paperbacks laying around the house - once finished she asked for more - it is a beautiful thing when your daughter actively reads.

One year later and we are loving and learning all about the hobby.

We plan to use this blog to create mini comic reviews, check out new products, provide details on comic book hunts, and anything else that comes to mind.

Let the journey begin!

Comments

  1. That is so great you now share this hobby and passion with your daughter. I have twin boys, now 18. I couldn't get their interest in comics hardly at all at first, but they slowly came around. One reads trade paperbacks mostly, like your daughter haha. He surprised me about a month ago...I brought him with me to the shop and offered to buy him something for coming along. He went for the Batman Who Laughs #1-5. I didn't intend to spend thaaaaat much on him, but I wanted to fuel his interest and went ahead with it. When #6 came out, I picked it up for him too. Waiting on the next installment now.
    -Spector

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome spector and sorry for the late response. My daughter is 14 and has really taken to reading them. She doesn't take care of them worth a damn so i have to be a little choosy on what she is given to read. Keep me posted if he enjoys that Batman run and if he does it seems like you will need to spend more money as it seems that more characters will fall victim to their laugh doppelganger.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts